Sorry I’ve been MIA friends! I have no good excuse, just too busy soaking up the summer. I’ve managed to scrape together five things I’ve been thinking about/loving this week.
1. Zipzicles. Have you heard of these things? I can’t remember where I saw them. Probably on Pinterest. I just ordered two packs since Hudson just experienced his first yogurt tube at Panera. He slurped that sucker right down. Which is dang near a miracle since he can’t seem to master the straw. I am so excited to fill them up! I’ll let you know how it goes.
2. Powder Play. You all know how much of a fan I am of dry shampoo but I discovered this stuff and it is awesome! I actually put it on clean hair and it gives my poor, limp hair some volume. For anyone with fine hair I suggest running out and snatching some of this up!
3. We have been on a major purge/organizing streak here. We’re going to be switching bedrooms so we can use the large room as a shared nursery (miss our announcement?) so we’ve been cleaning everything out. We had a garage sale with our neighbors a couple of weeks ago and I did alright, I made a little over $100!
4. We had our family pictures taken by the super talented Jylare in Little Corona and I love how they turned out. She sent us a sneak peek and I can’t wait to see the rest of the pics. Utah or Southern California gals, if you need a photographer, hire her! She’s amazing.
5. We only have a week or two until our anatomy scan to find out if we’re having another boy or a girl. I’m 100% convinced it’s a boy but Matt isn’t as sure. We’re thinking about setting up one of those online baby pools for friends/family’s guesses. Has anyone ever done that? Any sites you’d recommend?
Hope you all have a fab weekend. We’re headed South to celebrate our friend Jack’s first birthday!